With a clear accent in high and medium range phones, year after year, there are few manufacturers that dare to take out smartphones entry-level in the boom season of flagships and powerful midrangers. ASUS, however, is one of those companies.
ASUS announces the ASUS ZenFone Live L2 that is far from dazzling anyone with its hardware, but it may if it presents its technical specifications along with its price tag. And, as if that were not enough, the ASUS ZenFone Live L2 has two different models that vary enough between them.
Features of ASUS ZenFone Live L2
- Display: IPS 5.5-inch LCD display with HD resolution 18: 9 aspect ratio (1440 x 720 pixels) with 400nits of brightness.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 working with an Adreno 308 graphics processor and another model with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 working with an Adreno 505 graphics processor.
- Memories: 2GB of RAM memory paired with 16 and 32GB of internal storage capacity in both cases expandable up to 2TB via microSD card.
- Cameras: Rear camera with 13 megapixel sensor with aperture f / 2.0 and PDAF. Previous camera with 5 megapixel sensor with aperture f / 2.4 and face detection.
- Battery: 3000mAh not removable.
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo installed from the factory next to the relevant ZenUI 5.0 skin.
Details of the ASUS ZenFone Live L2
It is clear that the ASUS ZenFone Live L2 is almost identical to the ASUS ZenFone Lite L1, but this time it also received two models with different storage capacities and different processors to respond to an authentic differentiation.
The expectation with this phone is that it debuts in the United States, Canada, Bulgaria, Ukraine and China, some of the markets where ASUS seeks to increase its competitiveness. Unfortunately, ASUS did not reveal the price or date of distribution of the ASUS ZenFone Live L2, so although announced, there is still much to know about this unit.